Designed to be easily repaired and upgraded, the eco-friendly Vero is a testament to our commitment to sustainable operations. The volcano grey chassis includes 30% PCR plastic, while mirrored ‘R’ and ‘E’ keys draw further attention to the core message of ‘Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.’
Acer have partnered with Ecologi, an organisation that specialises in carbon offsetting, to plant 100 trees for every Aspire Vero purchased. All you need to do is register your Vero below and we’ll sort the rest.
When you register your Aspire Vero or Chromebook Vero 514, you’ll also have the opportunity to donate your old device to charity. Acer will collect it, clean it and even repair it if necessary, then donate it on your behalf to Computers 4 Charity.
Made of PCR & now with an
Get it in new Mariana
Blue & Starry Black.
Chromebook Vero 514
This Vero Chromebook is built
using 30% PCR plastics and
loaded with the latest
Intel® Core™ processors.
• Take alternative transportation to work or school
• Bring your own food utensils instead of using plastic
• Lower your light bulb use by an hour (or more) a day
• Go with the vegetarian option for your next meal
• Choose locally sourced food next time at the grocery
• Use a water flask instead of buying bottled water
• Reduce your shower time by one min (or more)
• Shop with eco-friendly bags instead of single-use
• Use reusable, cloth napkins instead of paper napkins
• Water your plants with water from a reused source
• Reuse printed paper, old newspapers, or magazines
• Reuse your coffee grounds to fertilize your garden
• Shop at the bulk store and bring your own container
• Turn your kitchen scraps or food waste into compost
• Repurpose your old plastic bottles into plant pots
• Recycle any old appliances you have lying around
• Donate any pre-loved clothing that you don’t wear
• Recycle outdated electronics like old cell phones
• Recycle unused furniture lying around in the garage
• Recycle or repurpose old blankets as a cleaning rag
• Donate unwanted pre-owned books the local library